Cut a piece of string to about 2 inches in length. If you don't have string, cut out a strip of paper about 1/4-inch wide and 2 inches long.
If you're looking for unique jewelry with reasonable price then you've come to the right place. Jeulia makes great diamond alternatives and most importantly is a financially smart decision.
|> Metal:||Sterling Silver|
|> Width:||4 mm|
|> Weight:||3.68 Grams|
|> Rhodium:||Yes. Give Platinum appearance.|
|> Nickel Free:||Yes|
|Primary Stone Information|
|> Number of Diamonds:||1|
|> Carat Weight:||2 ct.tw|
|> Stone Type:||White Sapphire|
|> Stone Cut:||Round|
|> Stone Size:||8*8 mm|
|> Setting Type:|| Prong |
|> Number of Diamonds:||57|
|> Carat Weight:||1.1 ct.tw|
|> Stone Type:||White Sapphire|
|> Stone Cut:||Round|
|> Stone Size:||1.0-1.25 mm|
|> Setting Type:||Prong|
Lab Created Sapphire vs. CZ (Cubic Zirconia)
- Mass CZ produced rings are just that - mass produced. We are absolutely handcrafted for every ring, it's our promise.
- Lab-controlled conditions make perfect stones and ideal cut the "Hearts and Arrows" for maximum fire.
- CZ is 8 on hardness, our created sapphire is 9 (next to a diamond 10).
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is your company located?
- We have a branch office in CALIFORNIA,USA. Our designer office is located in Hong Kong, which has the advantage allowing us to better control the manufacturing costs. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can simply return it to our USA office.
- Do you have shops in any other locations? Other countries?
- In order to eliminate the extra costs associated with physical storefronts (rent, insurance, staff), we currently only have an online store. You can safely and easily place your order directly online.
- Is this a legit company? Is this a reliable site for purchasing?
- While it’s quite awkward to be asked this question, we understand, given that we are a new affordable jewelry brand. That being said, yes, we are a legitimate company and business and we reduce our profits because we want to make affordable jewelry for lovers.
- How do I order jewelry from Jeulia?
- When you enter our website, you step into the shopping paradise of rings and other fine jewelry items. You can place your order directly and add the product to your cart. The online system will help you to process the payment.
- How do I change information of a paid order?
- If you receive an order confirmation email and notice a mistake with the order, please call us at 1-888-219-8158. If it’s after business hours, leave us a clear and detailed message with your name, phone number, and your order number (if available).
- How do I change the currency?
At the top of our website you will see a currency widget where you can
change the currency to one of the following:
- What payment method do you accept?
- We accept PayPal Express, PayPal Credit, Credit Card. We DO NOT accept money orders, checks, or cash.
- How do you secure my payment information?
- We take security very seriously and we do not process any of your payment information. All payment related matters on Jeulia are handled by PayPal.
- Is my personal information kept private?
- Are the stones real diamonds?
- Most of our rings are made of 925 sterling silver and the stones are created gemstones. If you would like to know more, please view the stone we use
- Will this jewelry turn my skin green?
- No, our jewelry won't turn your skin green. Jewelry that turns your finger green is made of copper; our rings are made of 925 sterling silver.
- For the black plated rings, I worry the black will chip off naturally.
- We have a rigorous quality control process to ensure the quality of all of our rings. The rhodium plating will not chip off if you take care of your ring. You can visit this link: //www.jeulia.com/how-to-care-rings.html to learn the tips of jewelry care. In the rare event something is wrong with the ring, please immediately contact our customer service so we can help solve your problem. If a problem should arise and it is within the time limit of the guarantee, we will make an exchange with you to replace your ring. Here are the detailed policies: 30-day return policy and one-year warranty
- Where do you ship to, and how much does shipping cost?
- We provide Free Shipping for all orders to most of countries worldwide, such as United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France, Australia and so on. For more information please visit our ship location page.
- How long until I receive my jewelry?
- Once you complete payment for your order, we will start processing your order immediately. Most orders(excluding custom size or engraving) will be processed within 24 hours. The delivery time will commence once your order has been processed. To simplify your shopping experience with us, we offer two shipping methods for all items: Standard and Expedited. Depending on your location and the value of the item, different delivery times can be expected. For more information, please check our Delivery page.
- Will I have to pay customs duties, taxes or other fees?
- Generally, our customers don’t need to pay for duties, taxes or any other fees. However if the package is detained by the customs unfortunately, our customers may need to pay the duties according to your countries’ levying rules.
- What if I don't like my jewelry after receive it?
- Don't worry about it. We promise an easy 30-day return policy. If you don't like the jewelry after you receive the package, just return it to our warehouse in Califonia. Upon acceptance of your return, the refund will be issued to your original account. Any promotional gifts must also be returned with your returned item.
- What is your return policy?
- We offer an easy, hassle-free 30-day return policy. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a refund within 30 days of the delivery date. If you would like to know more, please view our 30-day return policy.
Orders & Payment
Shipping & Returns
What if I have a question that hasn’t been answered above?
We are always happy to help you with any queries you may have. Please just contact us.
- Email us: [email protected]
Ring Size Guide
How to Measure your Ring Size
The correct ring size is important to ensure a perfect fit whether you are shopping for yourself or a present for someone else. You can either use a good-fitting ring or by measuring the finger in question.
Below you will find tried and tested methods to measure your ring size, however, if at any point things get a bit technical or you feel unsure in any way,please contact us for help.
Method 1: Measuring a Ring you Already Own
- 1. Select a ring that properly fits the intended finger
- 2. Measure the INSIDE diameter of the ring
- 3. Match the measurement to the conversion chart to the right. If the ring falls between two sizes, we advise you to order the larger of the two sizes.
Please note: Rings with a particularly thick band will feel tighter than a thin band; in these cases, we recommend buying a full size larger than your normal ring size.
Method 2: Measuring your Ring Finger
Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; it should of course be snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.Please note: Your finger size can change throughout the day, so it is a good idea to measure at the end of the day when your fingers are at their largest. Do not measure when your hands are cold; your fingers will be at least half a size smaller.
Wrap the piece of string or paper around the base of your ring finger. Wrap around both the base of your finger and your knuckle if your knuckle is noticeably larger than the base of your finger.
Mark the string or paper at the exact point that it overlaps to make a compete circle around your finger. Do this for where it overlaps on your knuckle as well, if you needed to measure it.
Unroll the string or paper and place it against a ruler that is divided in millimeters. The starting end of the string or paper (the end you first put against your finger) must be at the base of the ruler and marked 0. The point at which the mark on your string or paper meets the ruler is the circumference of your ring finger. If you needed two marks because of your knuckle, make a new mark exactly between the two and use that mark as your measure.
Refer to a ring chart to get your ring size (see Resources). For example, if the circumference measures 62 mm, your ring size is a 10.
20% OFF for Any Order!!(Code: JEULIA20)Love is when you find someone who doesn't meet any of your standards and yet,you still say "Finally,I've found the right one."shop=>//bit.ly/1EEke9Vmore=>//bit.ly/1EEkgi1Posted by JeuliaRings on Tuesday, September 15, 2015
Reviews(24) All Reviews
Verified PurchaseDec 13, 2016
- Love my ring. It's so beautiful!
Verified PurchaseMar 22, 2016
- I got my ring ,it's incredibly gorgeous and stunning, love the ring so much?
Verified PurchaseMar 13, 2016
- Fast shipping and beautiful packaging! Great service too.
Verified PurchaseFeb 25, 2016
- These are absolutely beautiful! I will definitely be ordering more jewelry from your shop.
Verified PurchaseFeb 10, 2016
- Love, love, love the ring !!!! Exactly as I expected!!!
Verified PurchaseJan 24, 2016
- This is the second purchase from Jeulia I love both of them!
Verified PurchaseJan 11, 2016
- So beautiful, I received many compliments. Details and stone on this ring are amazing.
Verified PurchaseNov 22, 2015
- love it!
Verified PurchaseOct 24, 2015
- I love this ring. We were looking online and I fell in love with this one. Before he ordered it, he asked "are you sure this is it?" I said "well, lets look at a couple more..." but my heart was set on this. It's stunning!
Verified PurchaseOct 12, 2015
- We were looking for something unusual and unique for the ring that I will wear for the rest of my life and this was it. I have received so many compliments! I love the vintage look. It's awesome!!
Verified PurchaseOct 9, 2015
By Happy Customer
Verified PurchaseAug 26, 2015
- People keep noticing my ring and asking me about it, complimenting me on how beautiful it is. That's what you want an engagement ring to be, something special and unique and gorgeous. It's bigger than I thought it would be from the pictures online, it looked a little daintier in the pictures. The band looks thicker and the center stone bigger on my finger. Someone commented to me that it was huge, probably compared to a diamond engagement ring that costs an arm and a leg for something tiny and boring that looks like a million others. It's an awesome ring. Be careful on sizing, they seem to run a little big. Use their size chart and measure before you order.
Verified PurchaseAug 22, 2015
They are lovely.
Verified PurchaseAug 12, 2015
- My fiance bought this ring for me as my engagement ring and it is beautiful! He purchased it with a round shaped center stone and it is so unique. I get compliments on it's uniqueness and beauty all the time. My favorite part about it is the shine, the stones are so beautiful and the catch the light magnificently.
Verified PurchaseAug 7, 2015
- This is my engagement ring and it is exactly what I wanted. I wanted a unique ring, but a lot of them come from less trustworthy sites. I was so excited to find Jeulia and a ring that I love! The ring is so unique with its leaves and vintage band. It is perfect for my finger. That's really a nice thing. :)
Verified PurchaseJul 29, 2015
- my boyfriend of 25 years has had 12 heart attacks in a year and a massive stoke on left side so we can afford alot for us to tie the knot
Verified PurchaseJul 11, 2015
- This ring is so beautiful! Ordered a 9 and it fits perfectly. Has a strong presence. Love the vintage style and the price is just right. Got the diamonds checked out and they are the real deal. You won't be disappointed with this purchase one bit!
Verified PurchaseJun 16, 2015
- Ring is absolutely beautiful. Remember when shopping that the pictures can make the diamond seem larger than they are in person.
Verified PurchaseJun 12, 2015
- Engagement ring, perfect!
Verified PurchaseMay 30, 2015
- So beautiful!!
Verified PurchaseMay 20, 2015
- Just checking to see what size the center diamond is? And what type of stone? Any chance you would have a blue sapphire to set in center, my original wedding ring had a yogo sapphire in it and it fell out it was a 3/4 cut. This ring is very beautiful.
Verified PurchaseMay 18, 2015
- I will be ordering from Jeulia again!!
Verified PurchaseMay 7, 2015
- I recieve constant compliments on this ring. It is beautiful.
Verified PurchaseMay 2, 2015
- Engagement ring for my fiancee. She absolutely loves this ring. She hates wearing jewelry in general and doesn't like traditional yellow gold. This ring is simple, unique and gorgeous.