We offer a one-year warranty against any manufacturing defects on our jewelry. The warranty will become void if the item has been subject to misuse or altered by anyone who is not an authorized Jeulia representative.
Our dedicated Quality Assurance team carefully inspects every item before shipping. In the rare event an item has a defect, please contact a customer service representative at [email protected], so that we can rectify the situation. Please include your order number and contact information for quicker service.
- Jeulia reserves the right to void the warranty on any item showing signs of modification, abuse or damage beyond "normal wear", as determined by our jewelry professionals.
- Jeulia is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- If the size and style required to be exchanged, customer will be responsible for the back and forth shipping fee.
- When returning or exchanging items, customers must contact one of our representatives for the return shipping address.
- When returning or exchanging items, customers must use a shipping method that has tracking on it. Returns or exchanges with no tracking will not be processed.
For any questions, please email us at [email protected]