Cut a piece of string to about 2 inches in length. If you don't have string, cut out a strip of paper about 1/4-inch wide and 2 inches long.
If you're looking for unique jewelry with reasonable price then you've come to the right place. Jeulia makes great diamond alternatives and most importantly is a financially smart decision.
|> Metal:||Sterling Silver|
|> Width:||3.83 mm|
|> Weight:||4.98 Grams|
|> Rhodium:||Yes. Give Platinum appearance.|
|> Nickel Free:||Yes|
|Primary Stone Information|
|> Number of Stones:||3|
|> Carat Weight:||1 ct.tw|
|> Stone Type:||White Sapphire|
|> Stone Cut:||Princess|
|> Stone Size:||6*6 mm|
|> Setting Type:||Prong|
|> Number of Stones:||99|
|> Carat Weight:||--|
|> Stone Type:||White Sapphire|
|> Stone Cut:||Round|
|> Stone Size:||1.0-1.7 mm|
|> Setting Type:||Channel|
Lab Created Sapphire vs. CZ (Cubic Zirconia)
- Mass CZ produced rings are just that - mass produced. We are absolutely handcrafted for every ring, it's our promise.
- Lab-controlled conditions make perfect stones and ideal cut the "Hearts and Arrows" for maximum fire.
- CZ is 8 on hardness, our created sapphire is 9 (next to a diamond 10).
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is your company located?
- We have a branch office in CALIFORNIA,USA. Our designer office is located in Hong Kong, which has the advantage allowing us to better control the manufacturing costs. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can simply return it to our USA office.
- Do you have shops in any other locations? Other countries?
- In order to eliminate the extra costs associated with physical storefronts (rent, insurance, staff), we currently only have an online store. You can safely and easily place your order directly online.
- Is this a legit company? Is this a reliable site for purchasing?
- While it’s quite awkward to be asked this question, we understand, given that we are a new affordable jewelry brand. That being said, yes, we are a legitimate company and business and we reduce our profits because we want to make affordable jewelry for lovers.
- How do I order jewelry from Jeulia?
- When you enter our website, you step into the shopping paradise of rings and other fine jewelry items. You can place your order directly and add the product to your cart. The online system will help you to process the payment.
- How do I change information of a paid order?
- If you receive an order confirmation email and notice a mistake with the order, please call us at 1-888-219-8158. If it’s after business hours, leave us a clear and detailed message with your name, phone number, and your order number (if available).
- How do I change the currency?
At the top of our website you will see a currency widget where you can
change the currency to one of the following:
- What payment method do you accept?
- We accept PayPal Express, PayPal Credit, Credit Card. We DO NOT accept money orders, checks, or cash.
- How do you secure my payment information?
- We take security very seriously and we do not process any of your payment information. All payment related matters on Jeulia are handled by PayPal.
- Is my personal information kept private?
- Are the stones real diamonds?
- Most of our rings are made of 925 sterling silver and the stones are created gemstones. If you would like to know more, please view the stone we use
- Will this jewelry turn my skin green?
- No, our jewelry won't turn your skin green. Jewelry that turns your finger green is made of copper; our rings are made of 925 sterling silver.
- For the black plated rings, I worry the black will chip off naturally.
- We have a rigorous quality control process to ensure the quality of all of our rings. The rhodium plating will not chip off if you take care of your ring. You can visit this link: //www.jeulia.com/how-to-care-rings.html to learn the tips of jewelry care. In the rare event something is wrong with the ring, please immediately contact our customer service so we can help solve your problem. If a problem should arise and it is within the time limit of the guarantee, we will make an exchange with you to replace your ring. Here are the detailed policies: 30-day return policy and one-year warranty
- Where do you ship to, and how much does shipping cost?
- We provide Free Shipping for all orders to most of countries worldwide, such as United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France, Australia and so on. For more information please visit our ship location page.
- How long until I receive my jewelry?
- Once you complete payment for your order, we will start processing your order immediately. Most orders(excluding custom size or engraving) will be processed within 24 hours. The delivery time will commence once your order has been processed. To simplify your shopping experience with us, we offer two shipping methods for all items: Standard and Expedited. Depending on your location and the value of the item, different delivery times can be expected. For more information, please check our Delivery page.
- Will I have to pay customs duties, taxes or other fees?
- Generally, our customers don’t need to pay for duties, taxes or any other fees. However if the package is detained by the customs unfortunately, our customers may need to pay the duties according to your countries’ levying rules.
- What if I don't like my jewelry after receive it?
- Don't worry about it. We promise an easy 30-day return policy. If you don't like the jewelry after you receive the package, just return it to our warehouse in Califonia. Upon acceptance of your return, the refund will be issued to your original account. Any promotional gifts must also be returned with your returned item.
- What is your return policy?
- We offer an easy, hassle-free 30-day return policy. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a refund within 30 days of the delivery date. If you would like to know more, please view our 30-day return policy.
Orders & Payment
Shipping & Returns
What if I have a question that hasn’t been answered above?
We are always happy to help you with any queries you may have. Please just contact us.
- Email us: [email protected]
Ring Size Guide
How to Measure your Ring Size
The correct ring size is important to ensure a perfect fit whether you are shopping for yourself or a present for someone else. You can either use a good-fitting ring or by measuring the finger in question.
Below you will find tried and tested methods to measure your ring size, however, if at any point things get a bit technical or you feel unsure in any way,please contact us for help.
Method 1: Measuring a Ring you Already Own
- 1. Select a ring that properly fits the intended finger
- 2. Measure the INSIDE diameter of the ring
- 3. Match the measurement to the conversion chart to the right. If the ring falls between two sizes, we advise you to order the larger of the two sizes.
Please note: Rings with a particularly thick band will feel tighter than a thin band; in these cases, we recommend buying a full size larger than your normal ring size.
Method 2: Measuring your Ring Finger
Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; it should of course be snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.Please note: Your finger size can change throughout the day, so it is a good idea to measure at the end of the day when your fingers are at their largest. Do not measure when your hands are cold; your fingers will be at least half a size smaller.
Wrap the piece of string or paper around the base of your ring finger. Wrap around both the base of your finger and your knuckle if your knuckle is noticeably larger than the base of your finger.
Mark the string or paper at the exact point that it overlaps to make a compete circle around your finger. Do this for where it overlaps on your knuckle as well, if you needed to measure it.
Unroll the string or paper and place it against a ruler that is divided in millimeters. The starting end of the string or paper (the end you first put against your finger) must be at the base of the ruler and marked 0. The point at which the mark on your string or paper meets the ruler is the circumference of your ring finger. If you needed two marks because of your knuckle, make a new mark exactly between the two and use that mark as your measure.
Refer to a ring chart to get your ring size (see Resources). For example, if the circumference measures 62 mm, your ring size is a 10.
Reviews(22) All Reviews
Verified PurchaseJan 22, 2017
- I absolutely love my ring!!! My Husband bought for our Anniversary. I had seen it another ring on my Facebook feed, and decided to check the website out!!! Needless to say he surprised me with this beautiful ring!!! No he didn't go to Jared's, but even better he went to Jeulia's!!! I'm in love with this white sapphire, and yes I do have diamonds, but we found something just as beautiful!!!
Verified PurchaseDec 7, 2016
- I received this ring as an engagement ring and it is simply stunning! It's my favorite possession. My now husband didn't get the band though and I would like to know how he can order it now. When he got the ring, the engagement ring and the wedding band were sold separately. We just need the band now. Is it possible to just buy that?
Verified PurchaseApr 2, 2016
- Color, cut and setting are absolutely stunning and gorgeous. Arrived very nicely packaged. Highly recommend .
Verified PurchaseMar 26, 2016
- Great ring! My fianc
Verified PurchaseMar 19, 2016
- Great communication with the Jeulia! Very fast shipping, ring is gorgeous in person. Will definitely buy from this shop again.
Verified PurchaseFeb 18, 2016
- I absolutely love this ring, and it shines much brighter in person than online. I would recommend this to anyone
Verified PurchaseFeb 15, 2016
- Really beautiful and color is even more alluring in person. Jeulia is very reliable and takes care of each transaction at a personal level.
Verified PurchaseJan 26, 2016
- This was a present for a friend and she absolutely loved it. VERY beautiful and well made ring. Thank you very much!!!
Verified PurchaseJan 15, 2016
- Beautiful! Will purchase another ring in the future!
Verified PurchaseNov 8, 2015
- Very nice ring, My fiancé loved it! I orderd the wrong size because it was meant to be a surprise and Jeulia jewelry was very accommodating and made sure I was happy!
Verified PurchaseOct 25, 2015
- I received this as my engagement ring and absolutely love it. It is exactly as is described and simply gorgeous. I get compliments on it all the time. Love this ring.
Verified PurchaseOct 6, 2015
Verified PurchaseAug 11, 2015
- My husband bought this set as a replacement for my original engagement ring and I liked that the band came with it. It is GORGEOUS! It shines and it's very sparkly. I love it mostly. This ring set is amazing, I am so happy with it.
Verified PurchaseJul 29, 2015
- Side diamond fell out after several months or being worn.
Verified PurchaseJul 27, 2015
- I love my ring, it's similar to my wedding, that I lost a month ago, I enjoy the feeling of ring and the similarities in the diamond's, no regrets on this purchase.
Verified PurchaseJul 11, 2015
- My fiance and I purchased this ring with the expectations that we would be purchasing another, higher quality, ring in the near future due to the metal interacting with my finger and changing it green. But we haven't had to. This ring is actually very good quality for the price. I love it.
Verified PurchaseJun 29, 2015
- My special ring! I love wearing it
Verified PurchaseJun 26, 2015
- FABULOUS RING SET! I AM GOING TO BUY MORE RINGS FROM THIS COMPANY.
Verified PurchaseMay 28, 2015
- Everything turned out great!
Verified PurchaseApr 28, 2015
- This looks exactly like the pictures! It was delivered fast and packaged beautifully!
Verified PurchaseApr 28, 2015
- The ring is delicate and thin - perfect for my small hands
Verified PurchaseApr 13, 2015
- I proposed to my fianc