Moissanite Halo Heart Cut Gold Ring
This is a chart that will be extremely helpful for you to determine the ring size that you need. You can either make use of a tape or a small piece of string to measure the area that will be occupied by the ring. When it becomes a complete circle, make a mark on such string. This will be helpful for you to compare with the chart that is mentioned below.
|Inside Diameter||Inside Circumference||SIZE|
|MM||MM||US/ Canada||UK/Australia /South Africa||France||German||Italy/Spain|
1) *Measure your finger in warm temperatures at the end of the day.
2) *If your knuckle is a lot larger than the base of your finger,measure both the base of your finger and your knuckle and select a size between the two.
3) *When considering a wide band, move up a size from your measurement, for comfort’s sake.
Still not sure of your size? Request a free ring sizer!
We have already listed some steps for you to choose your right size bracelets.
Step 1: Use the tape measure or a strip of paper to measure your wrist.
Just wrap the soft tape measure around the broadest part of your wrist and take note of the length. If you are using a plain strip of paper, mark your size with a pen or pencil then use a ruler to measure the length (The starting end of the paper must be at the base of the ruler and marked 0). That would be your wrist size.
Step 2: Add one inch, or 2.5 centimeters, onto this measurement to get the final length of your bracelets.
Please make sure there's enough space to tuck in 2 fingers as this is the space you need to add the charms. If you want to add less than seven charms, add 2 centimeters are ok. If you plan to wear eight or more charms, please add 3 centimeters. If you purchase a bangle, just choose the next size from your actual wrist measurement.
1. A bracelet is perfectly sized when you measure your wrist tightly and add 2 or 3 cm.
2. If you are between sizes, ask yourself how you like to wear your bracelet. If you wear it tightly choose the smaller size and if you like to wear it loosely take the next size up.
3. Please be aware that when you receive a new bracelet it will feel stiff, which can make it uncomfortably tight. The bracelet will quickly soften and become more flexible as you wear it.
4. Bear in mind that the more charms you add to your bracelets, the tighter it will become.
|Necklace Length (Inches)||Necklace Length (cm)||Style Name||Body Position|
|14”||35 cm||Collar||Fits close to neck|
|18”||45 cm||Princess||Hangs at the collarbone|
|20”||50 cm||Matinee||Reaches just pass the collarbone|
|22”||55cm||Matinee||Falls at or just above the top of the bust|
|24”||61 cm||Opera||Sits around the center of the bust|
|30”||76 cm||Rope||Drapes below the bust|
Added to Shopping Cart Successfully!
Extra $10 Off $100+
Extra $20 Off $150+
* This item requires 5-10 business days to handcraft.
Items with customized stone and metal colors are covered by 30-day exchange policy but are not refundable.
Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
Shipping to US/CA/UK/AU:
|Standard Shipping||7-15 Working Days||$9.9 (Free over $99)|
|Express Shipping||4-7 Working Days||$15 (Free over $160)|
(Only for US)
|3 Working Days||$25 ($9.9 over $160)|
For your convenience, we ship worldwide and offer free standard shipping $99+ for most places. You can choose the shipping method during checkout.Learn More
We want you to feel comfortable and confident when shopping at Jeulia, that’s why we offer an easy 30-day return & exchange policy.Learn More
Jeulia fully stands behind the products we sell. Therefore, all of our products are covered by a one-year warranty starting from the day when the original order was received.Learn More
Matching For You
|Number of Stones :||1|
|Carat Weight :||0.8 ct|
|Stone Shape :|
|Stone Color :||Diamond White|
|Stone Size :||6 mm|
|Stone Type :|
Moissanite Stone/Jeulia® Stone
|Number of Stones :||36|
|Carat Weight :||0.25 ct|
|Stone Shape :||Round|
|Stone Color :||Diamond White|
|Stone Size :||1.1, 1.2 mm|
|Stone Type :|
Moissanite Stone/Jeulia® Stone
18K Gold/14K Gold/10K Gold/925 Silver
|Weight :||2.5 g|
|Width :||9.5 mm|
|Height :||5.2 mm|
|Thickness :||2.2 mm|
* Images may be enlarged to show details.
SGS: The world's largest and oldest product quality control and technical identification multinational company.
Test Report Results: 1. Silver(Ag): 935.7‰ 2. Nickel release: Pass
- Where is your company located?
- Our main office is in Los Angeles, California, while design and manufacturing are headquartered in Hong Kong.
- Do you have any retail locations?
- In order to eliminate the extra costs associated with physical storefronts (rent, insurance, staff), we currently only have an online store.
- How do I make changes after my order has been placed?
- If you notice a mistake with your order after receiving an order confirmation email, please call us at 1-888-219-8158. If it's after business hours, leave us a clear and detailed message with your name, phone number, and order number if available.
- How do I change the currency?
- At the top of our website you will see a currency widget where you can change the currency to one of the following: USD,CAD,EUR,GBP,MXN,AUD,NZD,PHP,SGD,INR
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- We accept PayPal Express, PayPal Credit, and all major credit cards.
- How do you secure my payment information?
- We take security very seriously and do not process any of your payment information ourselves. All payment related matters on Jeulia are handled by PayPal.
- Is my personal information kept private?
- Where do you ship to, and how much does shipping cost?
For your convenience, we are happy to ship our products to every place in the world.
For US, we provide FREE Standard Shipping On Orders Over $99 and FREE Express Shipping On Orders Over $160. For international orders, rates and shipping time differ from country to country, for more details, please visit Shipping & Delivery
- How long until I receive my jewelry?
Delivery Time= Processing Time + Shipping Time
Processing time differs from product to product. Some popular styles can be shipped out within 24 hours, while engraved or custom orders may take up to 3-10 business days.
Shipping time depends on the shipping method you selected. For more information, please check Shipping & Delivery.
- Will I have to pay customs duties, taxes or other fees?
- You will not be charged any consumption tax. However, you may need to pay the customs duties by yourself.
- What if I don't like my jewelry after receive it?
- Don't worry about it. We promise an easy 30-day return policy. If you don't like the jewelry after you receive the package, just return it unused and in its original packaging. Upon acceptance of your return, the refund will be issued to your original account. Any promotional gifts must also be returned with your returned item.
- What is your return policy?
- We offer an easy, hassle-free 30-day return policy. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a refund within 30 days of the delivery date. If you would like to know more, please view our 30-day return policy.
- Are the stones real diamonds?
- Our stone type is Jeulia® Stone, which is an excellent alternative to natural gemstones because it is more scratch-resistant for everyday wear. Unlike natural gemstones that are mined from the earth using large machinery, explosives, and unsafe working conditions, the Jeulia® Stone was developed to be more durable with better optical characteristics than of a diamond while maintaining an ethical standard to protect our environment. If you would like to know more, please view this page: the stone we use
- Will this jewelry turn my skin green?
- No, our jewelry won't turn your skin green. Jewelry that turn your skin green is made of copper. Our jewelry are made of 925 sterling silver, and the quality has been verified by International Institution SGS.
- For the plated jewelry, I worry the color will fade off naturally.
We have a rigorous quality control process to ensure the quality of all of our jewelry. The plating will not fade off if you take care of your jewelry. You can visit this page:
to learn more.
In the rare event that something is wrong with your jewelry, please immediately contact our customer service so we can help solve your problem. If a problem should arise and within the time limit of your warranty, we will make an exchange with you to replace your jewelry. For detailed information please see: 30-day return policy and one-year warranty
- What is moissanite?
- Moissanite is one of the most brilliant gemstones in the world. Composed of carbon and silicon, its scientific name is silicon carbide. Being composed of 50% carbon, it is the diamond's cousin and shares many similar properties with diamond including a very diamond like appearance. However where it differs is that Moissanite possesses fire, brilliance and luster that surpasses even that of a diamond. The Moissanite crystal is one of the hardest and toughest known elements on earth, making it extremely resistant to scratching, chipping and breaking.
- Is moissanite as good as a diamond?
- Moissanite scores 9.25 on the Mohs Scale of Hardness. That makes it the hardest gemstone used in jewelry next to diamonds (which is a 10). Sparkle wise, moissanite has an even higher refractive index than diamonds, so it's even sparklier than a diamond. Moissanite can also resist heat just as well as diamonds.
- Is Moissanite natural or man-made?
- Moissanite does occur in nature, however, the crystals are tiny and rare. In fact, they are so scarce that enough gem-quality natural moissanite doesn't exist to create a pair of solitaire earrings. Today, beautiful lab-created moissanite jewels are available through a proprietary and patented thermal growth process. The growth process is very involved, technology intense and expensive all factors which prevent mass production of Moissanite.
- Will Moissanite change color with time?
- Moissanite is an extremely stable gemstone, and as such, it is impossible for the color to change with time, just as it is impossible for a diamond to change color with time.
- Will Moissainte become dull and fade with time?
- Moissanite is one of the hardest, toughest and more durable substances on earth. It is as atomically stable as a diamond, and in some ways even moreso (i.e. it can withstand greater heat than diamond). Therefore it's impossible for it cloud, dull or fade with time. It is the type of heirloom gemstone that can be passed down from generation to generation and look just as brilliant as the day it was first purchased.
- Is moissanite an ideal cut stone?
- Carefully and precisely faceted, our moissanite gemstone is cut according to exact angles and proportions specific to moissanite. When cutting moissanite, precision is critical to maximizing its brilliance and enhancing its incredible fire.
- Do larger Moissanite gemstones look fake?
- No, larger carat weight Moissanites look every bit as diamond like as the smaller Moissanite gemstones. The reason other diamond alternatives such as CZ appear glassy in the larger carat weights is due to "windowing" or light leakage because of the inferior optical properties.
- Is white gold or sterling silver better?
- Sterling silver is less durable than white gold which is why most people choose the material for everyday wear items like their wedding band. White gold is more durable and is likely a better choice for jewelry you plan to wear every day to ensure there is little damage to your piece.
- What’s the difference between 10k, 14k and 18K gold?
- K stands for karat (not to be confused with carat, which is the weight measure for gemstones) and refers to the percentage of gold in an alloy. To illustrate: 24K gold is 100% pure, 18K contains 75% gold and 25% alloyed metals, and 14K is 58% gold and 42% alloyed metals, and 10K is 41%gold and 59% alloyed metals. Gold is a very soft metal, and the more of it is in a piece of jewelry, the softer the item is.
- How should I care for my moissanite jewelry?
- Care for your moissanite jewelry just as you would do for other fine jewelry. Taking care not to wear rings when doing rough work or sports. You may clean moissanite the same way you would clean your diamond or any other fine gemstone. As with any fine jewelry item, an ultrasonic cleaner can be used. You can also clean your moissanite jewelry with mild soap and water using a soft toothbrush.
Orders & Payment
Shipping & Returns
Moissanite & Gold
What if I have a question that hasn't been answered above?
We are always happy to help you with any queries you may have. Please just contact us.
Email us: email@example.com
Call us: 1-888-219-8158
Tag a photo with #jeuliajewelry on social media for a chance to win a $100 Jeulia Gift Card
and get featured in Jeulia Gallery Or Upload your photo here.