Jeulia Vintage Asscher Cut Sterling Silver Ring
This is a chart that will be extremely helpful for you to determine the ring size that you need. You can either make use of a tape or a small piece of string to measure the area that will be occupied by the ring. When it becomes a complete circle, make a mark on such string. This will be helpful for you to compare with the chart that is mentioned below.
|Inside Diameter||Inside Circumference||SIZE|
|MM||MM||US / Canada||UK / Australia / South Africa||France / Germany||Italy||Spain||Japan|
1) *Measure your finger in warm temperatures at the end of the day.
2) *If your knuckle is a lot larger than the base of your finger,measure both the base of your finger and your knuckle and select a size between the two.
3) *When considering a wide band, move up a size from your measurement, for comfort’s sake.
Still not sure of your size? Request a free ring sizer!
We have already listed some steps for you to choose your right size bracelets.
Step 1: Use the tape measure or a strip of paper to measure your wrist.
Just wrap the soft tape measure around the broadest part of your wrist and take note of the length. If you are using a plain strip of paper, mark your size with a pen or pencil then use a ruler to measure the length (The starting end of the paper must be at the base of the ruler and marked 0). That would be your wrist size.
Step 2: Add one inch, or 2.5 centimeters, onto this measurement to get the final length of your bracelets.
Please make sure there's enough space to tuck in 2 fingers as this is the space you need to add the charms. If you want to add less than seven charms, add 2 centimeters are ok. If you plan to wear eight or more charms, please add 3 centimeters. If you purchase a bangle, just choose the next size from your actual wrist measurement.
1. A bracelet is perfectly sized when you measure your wrist tightly and add 2 or 3 cm.
2. If you are between sizes, ask yourself how you like to wear your bracelet. If you wear it tightly choose the smaller size and if you like to wear it loosely take the next size up.
3. Please be aware that when you receive a new bracelet it will feel stiff, which can make it uncomfortably tight. The bracelet will quickly soften and become more flexible as you wear it.
4. Bear in mind that the more charms you add to your bracelets, the tighter it will become.
|Necklace Length (Inches)||Necklace Length (cm)||Style Name||Body Position|
|14”||35 cm||Collar||Fits close to neck|
|18”||45 cm||Princess||Hangs at the collarbone|
|20”||50 cm||Matinee||Reaches just pass the collarbone|
|22”||55cm||Matinee||Falls at or just above the top of the bust|
|24”||61 cm||Opera||Sits around the center of the bust|
|30”||76 cm||Rope||Drapes below the bust|
Earn 79 Jeulia Points
How to earn Jeulia points
Earning or using points, firstly you must login to your Jeulia account.
The points you earn depends on the actual amount you spend and your membership level.
|Points For Purchase||1x||1x||2x||5x||10x||10x|
For example, Silver level, earn 100 points per $100 spent.
Diamond level, earn 1000 points per $100 spent.
How to use Jeulia points
Every 100 points = $1, after login, you could use them in your shopping cart.
Added to Shopping Cart Successfully!
Buy 2 Or More 20% OFF, USE CODE: M20
GET A FREE MYSTERY GIFT
Enter your email to get a FREE MYSTERY GIFT together with your order! （valued $50~$120)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Final Sale items are not eligible for return, exchange or resize.
10% OFF SITEWIDE, USE CODE: M10Buy 2 Or More 20% OFF, USE CODE: M20
|Metal :||925 Silver|
|Weight :||7.41 g|
|Width :||6.78 mm|
|Thickness :||1.54 mm|
Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
Shipping to US/CA/AU:
|Standard Shipping||7-15 Working Days||$9.9 (Free over $99)|
|Express Shipping||4-6 Working Days||$25 (Free over $180)|
(Only for US)
|3 Working Days||$29 ($15 over $180)|
For your convenience, we ship worldwide and offer free standard shipping $99+ for most places. You can choose the shipping method during checkout.Learn More
We want you to feel comfortable and confident when shopping at Jeulia, that’s why we offer an easy 30-day return & exchange policy.Learn More
Jeulia fully stands behind the products we sell. Therefore, all of our products are covered by a one-year warranty starting from the day when the original order was received.Learn More
Matching For You
|Metal :||925 Silver|
|Weight :||7.41 g|
|Width :||6.78 mm|
|Thickness :||1.54 mm|
SGS: The world's largest and oldest product quality control and technical identification multinational company.
Test Report Results: 1. Silver(Ag): 935.7‰ 2. Nickel release: Pass
- Where is your company located?
- Our main office is in Los Angeles, California, while design and manufacturing are headquartered in Hong Kong.
- Do you have any retail locations?
- In order to eliminate the extra costs associated with physical storefronts (rent, insurance, staff), we currently only have an online store.
- How do I make changes after my order has been placed?
- If you notice a mistake with your order after receiving an order confirmation email, please call us at 1-888-219-8158. If it’s after business hours, leave us a clear and detailed message with your name, phone number, and order number if available.
- How do I change the currency?
At the top of our website you will see a currency widget where you can change the currency to one of the following:
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- We accept PayPal Express, PayPal Credit, and all major credit cards. We DO NOT accept money orders, checks, or cash.
- How do you secure my payment information?
- We take security very seriously and do not process any of your payment information ourselves. All payment related matters on Jeulia are handled by PayPal.
- Is my personal information kept private?
- Are the stones real diamonds?
- Most of our rings are made of 925 sterling silver and the stones are created gemstones. If you would like to know more, please view this page: the stone we use
- Will this jewelry turn my skin green?
- No, our jewelry won't turn your skin green. Jewelry that turns your finger green is made of copper; our rings are made of 925 sterling silver.
- For the black plated rings, I worry the black will chip off naturally.
- We have a rigorous quality control process to ensure the quality of all of our rings. The black rhodium plating will not chip off if you take care of your ring. You can visit this link: //www.jeulia.com/how-to-care-rings.html to learn more. In the rare event that something is wrong with the ring, please immediately contact customer service so we can help solve your problem. If a problem should arise and within the time limit of your warranty, we will make an exchange with you to replace your ring. For detailed information please see: 30-day return policy and one-year warranty
- Where do you ship to, and how much does shipping cost?
- For US, we provide Free Standard Shipping on Orders Over $99. For detailed information and to see if you qualify, please visit our ship location page.
- How long until I receive my jewelry?
- Once you complete payment for your order, we generally start processing your order within 24 hours. We offer two shipping methods for all items, Standard and Expedited, so depending on your location, different delivery times can be expected. For more information, please check our Delivery page.
- Will I have to pay customs duties, taxes or other fees?
- You will not be charged any consumption tax. However, you may need to pay the customs duties by yourself.
- What if I don't like my jewelry after receive it?
- Don't worry about it. We promise an easy 30-day return policy. If you don't like the jewelry after you receive the package, just return it unused and in its original packaging. Upon acceptance of your return, the refund will be issued to your original account. Any promotional gifts must also be returned with your returned item.
- What is your return policy?
- We offer an easy, hassle-free 30-day return policy. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a refund within 30 days of the delivery date. If you would like to know more, please view our 30-day return policy.
Orders & Payment
Shipping & Returns
What if I have a question that hasn’t been answered above?
We are always happy to help you with any queries you may have. Please just contact us.
Tag a photo with #jeuliajewelry on social media for a chance to win a $100 Jeulia Gift Card
and get featured in Jeulia Gallery Or Upload your photo here.