Gnoce is a jewelry brand featuring original design and customization. Charm is its most distinctive product. Gnoce's idea of concentrating on providing unique and exquisite jewelry with affordable price for all jewelry lovers coincides with Jeulia. Thus Jeulia established a comprehensive partnership with Gnoce. The Gnoce products sold at Jeulia Store are exclusively licensed by Gnoce.
- Where is your company located?
- Our main office is in Los Angeles, California, while design and manufacturing are headquartered in Hong Kong.
- Do you have any retail locations?
- In order to eliminate the extra costs associated with physical storefronts (rent, insurance, staff), we currently only have an online store.
- How do I make changes after my order has been placed?
- If you notice a mistake with your order after receiving an order confirmation email, please call us at 1-888-219-8158. If it’s after business hours, leave us a clear and detailed message with your name, phone number, and order number if available.
- How do I change the currency?
At the top of our website you will see a currency widget where you can change the currency to one of the following:
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- We accept PayPal Express, PayPal Credit, and all major credit cards. We DO NOT accept money orders, checks, or cash.
- How do you secure my payment information?
- We take security very seriously and do not process any of your payment information ourselves. All payment related matters on Jeulia are handled by PayPal.
- Is my personal information kept private?
- Are the stones real diamonds?
- Most of our rings are made of 925 sterling silver and the stones are created gemstones. If you would like to know more, please view this page: the stone we use
- Will this jewelry turn my skin green?
- No, our jewelry won't turn your skin green. Jewelry that turns your finger green is made of copper; our rings are made of 925 sterling silver.
- For the black plated rings, I worry the black will chip off naturally.
- We have a rigorous quality control process to ensure the quality of all of our rings. The black rhodium plating will not chip off if you take care of your ring. You can visit this link: //www.jeulia.com/how-to-care-rings.html to learn more. In the rare event that something is wrong with the ring, please immediately contact customer service so we can help solve your problem. If a problem should arise and within the time limit of your warranty, we will make an exchange with you to replace your ring. For detailed information please see: 30-day return policy and one-year warranty
- Where do you ship to, and how much does shipping cost?
- We offer FREE Standard Shipping over $90. For detailed information and to see if you qualify, please visit ours ship location page.
- How long until I receive my jewelry?
- Once you complete payment for your order, we generally start processing your order within 24 hours. We offer two shipping methods for all items, Standard and Expedited, so depending on your location, different delivery times can be expected. For more information, please check our Delivery page.
- Will I have to pay customs duties, taxes or other fees?
- You will not be charged any consumption tax. However, you may need to pay the customs duties by yourself.
- What if I don't like my jewelry after receive it?
- Don't worry about it. We promise an easy 30-day return policy. If you don't like the jewelry after you receive the package, just return it unused and in its original packaging. Upon acceptance of your return, the refund will be issued to your original account. Any promotional gifts must also be returned with your returned item.
- What is your return policy?
- We offer an easy, hassle-free 30-day return policy. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a refund within 30 days of the delivery date. If you would like to know more, please view our 30-day return policy.
Orders & Payment
Shipping & Returns
What if I have a question that hasn’t been answered above?
We are always happy to help you with any queries you may have. Please just contact us.
Email us: [email protected]